Saturday, November 9, 2013

Favorites- Books, Songs, Everything!!!

Hey chirpers!  So today, I'm going to do something a little different.  I'm going to do a "favorites" post because I just have to tell you what I've been loving.  Don't worry, this does include books, but it is some other stuff too, so just roll with it.  Let's get started!

Beauty/Health/That Kind of Stuff
My first favorite in this category is Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes.  These make your skin feel so clean and refreshing.  They just clean everything out of your pores and they're really good for sensitive skin like mine, so you should definitely try them.  Bonus point: they are recommended by Girls star Alison Williams.

My second favorite in this category is anything from The Body Shop!  This store doesn't test on animals and they just have such amazing products, so buy everything you need from there!  My favorites are currently Moringa Milk Body Lotion, Sweet Lemon Shower Gel, Satsuma Shower Gel, Strawberry Lip Balm, Watermelon Lip Balm, and Satsuma Shimmer Lip Balm.

My next favorite in this category will have to be Dove.  This brand is just so cleansing.  I love their Dove Soap because it makes me feel clean and brand new.  I am also loving the Dove Body Wash.

Now I am going to try to say as little as possible because I could write about five pages on Organix shampoo and conditioner.  It makes your hair feel and smell like a million bucks.  It's just plain amazing.  Simply amazing.  And it's inexpensive and there's no testing on animals!  The two kinds I love the most are Teatree Mint and Nutritional Acai Berry Avocado.

Lastly in this category is the Wet Brush.  I own three wet brushes because they just comb my hair instantly after I get it wet and makes it look fabulous and it's no longer messy!  You probably think I'm lying, but these are at the top of my list.  I worship them. You have to try them.  Yes, you!  YOU have to try them!

Clothes:
I have been loving my Target clothes, because I just got some new stuff and it's so cute!  The first thing I got is a sweatshirt with Woody that says, "The party don't start 'till I walk in."  And I got some Christmas shirts, one is "Keep calm and grinch on," and the other is "I believe."  I also got the cutest owl pajamas and I have been loving them!

Shoes:
I'm a little antsy about these.  I have two pairs of Toms, but we have a love/hate relationship.  I can't wear them every day like I want to because they wear out easily and they get wet even though my feet don't sweat really, but they are still adorable!  I have blue toms with white polka dots and dictionary toms with definitions on them.  EEEEEEEE!

Another pair of shoes that I love are the Taylor Swift Red Keds.  They're just classic and comfy.  And they're Taylor Swift!

Last pair of shoes is DexFlex by Dexter.  These are flats you can get in different colors and patterns(basic), but they adjust to your foot and are very flexible.  I just got mys econd pair and they are so great!

Music
Everything Ed Sheeran.

Story of My Life by One Direction is so sweet and I like to listen to it in the car and pretend I'm in a tearjerker movie.  Weird, right?

Clarity by Zedd ft. the Foxes may have come out a while ago,but it is still my jam.

Royals by Lorde is just perfection.  It's so amazing and cool.  I love it!

Katy Perry has just been my jam recently.

Books
The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen is my life right now.  I finished it this morning and it is such an inspiring story.

Divergent by Veronica Roth.  I'm mourning my losses by thinking of this book.

I'm not sure who it's by, nut How to Save a Life is definitely one of my favorites this month.

And last but not least, The Apothecary and The Apprentices by Maile Meloy are so amazing, so read them!

Thanks chirpers!  Wren out!


No comments:

Post a Comment