Sunday, November 3, 2013

This or That Book Tag!!!!

1. audio or book in hand?
Book in hand. -Fun fact- I have never listened to an audio book in my entire life.  Never.

2. paperback or hardback?
I like hardback because of how good of a condition it stays in.  I often buy paperback, though, because it's so much more cheap.  Hardback is my favorite, though.

3. fiction or non-fiction?
Fiction.  Non-fiction interests me so much but I'm a fiction girl.  I'm a YA girl.  Fiction is my bestie.

4. fantasy or realistic fiction?
Realistic fiction is what I love, and I just started getting into fantasy.  Realistic fiction is my favorite, but I'm starting to really love fantasy.

5. harry potter or twilight?
Harry Potter wins by a billion votes.  I never even read Twilight.  I'm going to someday, but...

6. kindle, ipad, or other?
Kindle.  I prefer a physical book, but I do really like kindles and how the price is often discounted.  I use my kindle for travel.

7. borrow or buy?
Borrow.  So much money just adds up if you buy everything. I only buy books that mean a lot to me.

8. bookstore or online?
Bookstores are so cool.  Online is not so hot in my book.  I love local bookstores because they have such a cozy feel to them, unlike Barnes and Noble or Books a Million.

9. one-time or trilogy?
It doesn't matter to me as long as it's a good book.

10. monster read or short and sweet?
Monster reads are often more in-depth and interesting.

11. starry-eyed romance or full of action?
To be successful for me, you need romance and action.

12. curl up in your snuggie or bathe in the sun?
I find it extremely difficult to read on the beach yet incredibly easy to curl up on the couch or in my bed and read.

13. hot chocolate or latte?
Hot chocolate definitely.  Lattes aren't appealing to me, and I have so many memories of my mom and I getting hot chocolate.  Not to mention it tastes freaking awesome.

14. read the review or decide for yourself?
Decide for yourself!  You need to develop your own opinion, not take someone elses's.

Special thanks to AurasBookBox who created this tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment