Thursday, November 14, 2013

Autumn Book Tag!

It's time for a tag before autumn goes away and winter comes!  Today, I was taking a morning walk, and it was so cold.  Autumn is grasping out of our reach, so I've got to do this tag before it's over!

This tag was created by the BookTuber Dani from Dani On Books.

1. What is your favorite thing about autumn?
I love everything about autumn!  The clothes, the food, the colors, the weather, the books, I just love everything!

2. What books on your shelves remind you of going back to school or your school days?
Harry Potter series, of course, as well as Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli.  This may not seem as obvious, but Divergent by Veronica Roth because Tris is going to a new place, kind of like a new school.

3. Find one book on your shelf that has something autumn-related on the cover.
On The Dark Is Rising: The Complete Sequence, the leaves are falling off the trees and that just really reminds me of autumn.

4. What is your favorite horror/Halloween story?
My favorite would have to be "The Legend of La Llorona."  It is a Mexican legend that's very creepy and fun to listen to.  Another one would have to be "The Hitchhiker" because my mom has told it to me since I was a child.

5. What is your favorite horror films?
I'm a baby.  I don't watch horror films.

6. Which book release are you most looking forward to this autumn?
So, it's already come out and I've already read it, but Allegiant was the biggest book release this autumn.

7. Which film release are you most looking forward to this autumn?
I don't really have one.

8. Show three books that you are hoping to read this season.
The Selection by Kiera Cass, Legend by Marie Lu, and Looking For Alaska by John Green.

keep chirping,
Wren

No comments:

Post a Comment