Sunday, February 9, 2014

February TBR/Apology

I am SO, SO sorry for my lack of posting!  It's been a cluster this time of year and I've had some family issues, but I'm here and ready to blog!  Today, I'll be posting my February TBR.

I have currently read two books from my TBR, so they are off the list!

The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold (Finished) REVIEW SOON

The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

Oh. My. Gods. by Terra Lynn Childs

Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (In Progress)

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Lauren Stohls

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

Let It Snow by John Green, Lauren Myracle, and Maureen Johnson

The Archived by Victoria Schwab

The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann (Finished) REVIEW SOON

Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

Cinder by Marissa Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment